Langsung ke konten utama

Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran



Mungkin setiap orang punya satu lagu yang paling dia suka di dunia, lagu tersebut sangat berarti dan berpengaruh di setiap kehidupannya. Kalau buat aku sendiri, lagu tersebut adalah Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran. 

Sudah bertahun-tahun saat kali pertama lagu itu dirilis sampai sekarang, lagu itu masih jadi urutan nomor satu lagu yang paling aku sukai sedunia. Bahkan, sejak jadi user Spotify, lagu itu selalu nangkring jadi lagu teratas. 

Karena lagu Tenerife Sea juga, aku jadi ingin sekali ke Tenerife. Melihat laut Tenerife, stargazing di Mount Teide yang katanya cocok untuk mengamati Milky Way itu. Karena lagu itu, aku juga jadi suka sama kata 'Lumière', dan memakai kata itu dimana-mana.

Lagu Tenerife Sea dari Ed Sheeran juga sekaligus menjadi lagu yang menunjukan eksistensiku di alam semesta ini, bahwa ada seorang perempuan bernama Vinka yang hidup dan bernafas di bumi ini dan menyukai lagu Tenerife Sea. 

Setidaknya, sudah 5 orang mengingat lagu yang aku suka. Aku senang ada orang yang mengingat hal remeh-temeh tentang aku; Perempuan yang sangat biasa dan suka lagu Tenerife Sea. 

Terima kasih ya, untuk orang-orang yang mengingat lagu yang aku suka di dunia. Setidaknya lewat orang-orang yang mengingat itu, keberadaan aku yang kurang dari debu kecil di luasnya galaksi ini akan diingat. 

Untuk Ed Sheeran, terima kasih sudah menciptakan lagu yang sangat indah. 

"Lumière, darling, Lumière over me"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Supernova

  Million bulbs in the void, bursts into a piece as its light disperse, like a supernova, we dwell in the fading light, fight against gravity and grow red, restart, become blue with fury, sedated by dark, concourse into the blackhole, turning it into a singularity, succumbing to the demise, reconciled with eternity. We were once scintilation, before we collapse into one, so what are we now? -vic

To Be Small Before the Divine

The storm within me has known no rest. It visits in the hush between dawn and prayer, when the world still slumbers, and my thoughts grow loud. The earth spins swiftly on its axis, chasing the sun with relentless haste, yet here I stand—tethered, heavy, slow. My soul lags behind the march of men; I watch the days unravel like threads slipping from weary hands. I meet countless faces, radiant and certain, yet within me, doubt stirs like a restless tide. I ask myself,  Who am I in the vast decree of His creation?  A breath among storms, a grain among mountains, a spark that flickers, known only to the One who kindled it. The world teaches us to run—to build, to gather, to proclaim our worth upon fragile pedestals—but my heart whispers another truth: that to diminish oneself before the Divine is the only way to truly rise. For what glory can man claim when his end is dust, when his pulse is but a loan from the Almighty? I have seen men boast of their light, yet forget that light ...

O, distant memory

How’s life, O distant memory? With hesitant steps I try to come closer You seemed reluctant to draw near. and I guess I can understand. You kept the space just as it is, But only for tonight Maybe you’ll let us talk about world’s history and conspiracy theories, and you will listen to my rumbles until dawn comes. But I can’t keep my eyes open any longer. The voice of sunrise arrives, and it becomes the end of our conversation. What’s new, O distant memory? Too late to greet you, ain’t I? You seem to drift farther along our broken line. Yet for now, let me hold you in my hand. We’ll shoot the bull about the parallel universe we used to dream of— because in this universe, we’ve wasted so much time. But I guess what happens, happens. I let you drift away through the clouds. I let myself stay still in possibility and impossibility. Will I always be reminiscing you? Will I find my way to you? O, distant memory Wander home to the silent shore  —vic