Langsung ke konten utama

Dream

Dream, 

You are a heartbreaker

Far away and unreachable

I'm on my knee

Begging universe's mercy

But still, crestfallen puncturing me.


Dream,

I'm still craving you like an addiction

Letting the feeling scatter

Every inch of you is my desire

Even in your absence, even if it took forever

I still crave your presence


Dream,

I still see you float up high through my hopeless pray

Glide all along my way

Some of it dissolve at dawn

Under the dark's timelessness

what I call chaos: undigested mass

of crude, confused, and scumbled elements of me


Dream,

You and your advent, my sweet magic-maker

My days are getting shorter 

Time, well come, you unwelcoming devil which is no friend of mine

Hyphenate what still may come in time 

For you i strive for;

If i have to collide, then i'll collide 

To make my inner peace glows in the light fills the whole sky


Dream,

I slowly dying

Mind trying

Hurry, come find me


-vic 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Supernova

  Million bulbs in the void, bursts into a piece as its light disperse, like a supernova, we dwell in the fading light, fight against gravity and grow red, restart, become blue with fury, sedated by dark, concourse into the blackhole, turning it into a singularity, succumbing to the demise, reconciled with eternity. We were once scintilation, before we collapse into one, so what are we now? -vic

To Be Small Before the Divine

The storm within me has known no rest. It visits in the hush between dawn and prayer, when the world still slumbers, and my thoughts grow loud. The earth spins swiftly on its axis, chasing the sun with relentless haste, yet here I stand—tethered, heavy, slow. My soul lags behind the march of men; I watch the days unravel like threads slipping from weary hands. I meet countless faces, radiant and certain, yet within me, doubt stirs like a restless tide. I ask myself,  Who am I in the vast decree of His creation?  A breath among storms, a grain among mountains, a spark that flickers, known only to the One who kindled it. The world teaches us to run—to build, to gather, to proclaim our worth upon fragile pedestals—but my heart whispers another truth: that to diminish oneself before the Divine is the only way to truly rise. For what glory can man claim when his end is dust, when his pulse is but a loan from the Almighty? I have seen men boast of their light, yet forget that light ...

O, distant memory

How’s life, O distant memory? With hesitant steps I try to come closer You seemed reluctant to draw near. and I guess I can understand. You kept the space just as it is, But only for tonight Maybe you’ll let us talk about world’s history and conspiracy theories, and you will listen to my rumbles until dawn comes. But I can’t keep my eyes open any longer. The voice of sunrise arrives, and it becomes the end of our conversation. What’s new, O distant memory? Too late to greet you, ain’t I? You seem to drift farther along our broken line. Yet for now, let me hold you in my hand. We’ll shoot the bull about the parallel universe we used to dream of— because in this universe, we’ve wasted so much time. But I guess what happens, happens. I let you drift away through the clouds. I let myself stay still in possibility and impossibility. Will I always be reminiscing you? Will I find my way to you? O, distant memory Wander home to the silent shore  —vic