Langsung ke konten utama

Jupiter



    There was a time in life when I trapped in the dull and solitude, when all I saw is infinitely dark, then the bright light touched my gloomy heart and change it in an instant.

    That was long, long time ago when I finally found a boy name Jupiter that became my center at everything, became the warm in the cold, break down the walls that I've built.

    His gleam was too bright enough to make all of me fixate on one and only him, I still daze even until now with how his magical beaut can makes me became his satellite. As he mouthed once,

"You are the moon of mine and your radiance will always spin me around, such a blessed I am illuminated by your reflected brilliance light."

    Then, for some time, at the cold of outer space we dance around the sun together. Since that time, I'm not afraid to get lost and sank to a black hole, his gravity is tough enough to carry me home.

    I did feel remarkable

    I did feel special

    I did feel too much happy

    But no longer

    Some warn me that "happiness overdrive" can lead you into eternal pain. 

    I saw Jupiter dancing in outer space with his perfectly move. He stares as if fascinated to a morning star, their fancy dance got me froze. I stared at her closely and I found her light was much brighter than mine, really fits him. 

    I'm getting colder and die slowly

    I wasn't remarkable

    I wasn't special

    That's when I realized I was never the only one. Jupiter has many moons. And I, Adraste, only one of his few moons, not as big as Ganymede or even Himalia. I only occupy a small side of him. what a tragic reality.

    Time passes and it remains the same, I've already made him as a center of everything and it will go on, indeed it's naive, I do know it. I still dance around the sun and spin around him. Fill the only small part of him and keep a hope to rob all Venus's light.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Supernova

  Million bulbs in the void, bursts into a piece as its light disperse, like a supernova, we dwell in the fading light, fight against gravity and grow red, restart, become blue with fury, sedated by dark, concourse into the blackhole, turning it into a singularity, succumbing to the demise, reconciled with eternity. We were once scintilation, before we collapse into one, so what are we now? -vic

To Be Small Before the Divine

The storm within me has known no rest. It visits in the hush between dawn and prayer, when the world still slumbers, and my thoughts grow loud. The earth spins swiftly on its axis, chasing the sun with relentless haste, yet here I stand—tethered, heavy, slow. My soul lags behind the march of men; I watch the days unravel like threads slipping from weary hands. I meet countless faces, radiant and certain, yet within me, doubt stirs like a restless tide. I ask myself,  Who am I in the vast decree of His creation?  A breath among storms, a grain among mountains, a spark that flickers, known only to the One who kindled it. The world teaches us to run—to build, to gather, to proclaim our worth upon fragile pedestals—but my heart whispers another truth: that to diminish oneself before the Divine is the only way to truly rise. For what glory can man claim when his end is dust, when his pulse is but a loan from the Almighty? I have seen men boast of their light, yet forget that light ...

O, distant memory

How’s life, O distant memory? With hesitant steps I try to come closer You seemed reluctant to draw near. and I guess I can understand. You kept the space just as it is, But only for tonight Maybe you’ll let us talk about world’s history and conspiracy theories, and you will listen to my rumbles until dawn comes. But I can’t keep my eyes open any longer. The voice of sunrise arrives, and it becomes the end of our conversation. What’s new, O distant memory? Too late to greet you, ain’t I? You seem to drift farther along our broken line. Yet for now, let me hold you in my hand. We’ll shoot the bull about the parallel universe we used to dream of— because in this universe, we’ve wasted so much time. But I guess what happens, happens. I let you drift away through the clouds. I let myself stay still in possibility and impossibility. Will I always be reminiscing you? Will I find my way to you? O, distant memory Wander home to the silent shore  —vic