Langsung ke konten utama

Crave

 I crave you to the core


To see you stand before my very eyes


To make our hearts knit as one


To feel my remedy in your arms


To grow and craft with you


To go through thick and thin


To fuse our good and bad luck


To build our own galaxy


To wrap around your presence


To catch your infinite attention


To feel your breath when you fall asleep


To taste the sweet flavor of your lips


To fall deeper into your shymphony


To count more anniversary


To runaway with your hand in mine


To be all yours


To say the sacred vow


To spend the rest of my life


Darling, is that enough? No?


Let me crave you more

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Supernova

  Million bulbs in the void, bursts into a piece as its light disperse, like a supernova, we dwell in the fading light, fight against gravity and grow red, restart, become blue with fury, sedated by dark, concourse into the blackhole, turning it into a singularity, succumbing to the demise, reconciled with eternity. We were once scintilation, before we collapse into one, so what are we now? -vic

To Be Small Before the Divine

The storm within me has known no rest. It visits in the hush between dawn and prayer, when the world still slumbers, and my thoughts grow loud. The earth spins swiftly on its axis, chasing the sun with relentless haste, yet here I stand—tethered, heavy, slow. My soul lags behind the march of men; I watch the days unravel like threads slipping from weary hands. I meet countless faces, radiant and certain, yet within me, doubt stirs like a restless tide. I ask myself,  Who am I in the vast decree of His creation?  A breath among storms, a grain among mountains, a spark that flickers, known only to the One who kindled it. The world teaches us to run—to build, to gather, to proclaim our worth upon fragile pedestals—but my heart whispers another truth: that to diminish oneself before the Divine is the only way to truly rise. For what glory can man claim when his end is dust, when his pulse is but a loan from the Almighty? I have seen men boast of their light, yet forget that light ...

Embracing the Complexity: My Take on Haruki Murakami, Art, and Criticism

Since I've noticed a lot of Murakami haters popping up on social media lately, and many people seem to be jumping on the bandwagon of hating him without even reading his books, as a fan of Murakami, here’s my take on my favorite author. Some say, “Haruki Murakami might be the type of author you either love or hate—there’s no in between,” and I happen to be someone who really loves Haruki Murakami’s work ((obviously)). Despite all the criticism and hate that portrays him as misogynist or sexist, personally, reading Murakami has opened my perspective on the complexity of the human mind and emotions. I’ve always admired how Murakami conveys complex feelings, but with simple language. I also appreciate the depth of character development in his works, even if some people find it long-winded. But I enjoy that. I really do love his writing style! I also love Murakami’s unusual, surreal imagination. I think his writing offers a lot of insights into various issues. Plus, I’ve discovered man...