Langsung ke konten utama

Perkara Pandemik

Dengan sekali ketuk, ia buat bumi yang sibuk jadi terpuruk
Menggerogoti pelan paru kita semua
Semesta mengutuk si mimpi buruk
Padahal awalnya ibu pertiwi menanggapi tertawa

Perkara pandemik memang pelik
Orang orang dibuat panik
Ada yang menderma
Ada yang serakah memangsa harta
Ada lagi jadi yang dimangsa
Tersingkap banyak rupa manusia

Persenjataan melawan pandemik kian langka
Yang serakah semangat sekali menimbun harta

Dari mereka ada yang sok membela agama
Mengutuk mereka yang berniat baik
Katanya, jangan mengukung hak datang ke tempat ibadah hanya karena pandemik
Percayakan saja pada takdir sang Khalik

Turut mewarnai pula kabar dusta yang merebak cepat dari mulut ke mulut
Buat yang kalut  kian tersulut
Dusta dan fakta nyaris serupa
Entah tanggung jawab siapa

Sementara pandemik makin merebak
Ada saja yang tetap keras kepala
Hura-hura untuk melenyapkan hasratnya saja
Bersikukuh menantang perang bermodal nekat pada pasukan tak kasat mata

Wahai tentara pemulih
Jiwamu mulia bersih 
Mari angkat topi untuk mereka pasukan putih
Meregang nyawa untuk selamatkan yang ringkih

Ini duka bumi kita
Mari sembuhkan bersama
Ambil peran sesuai porsinya
Jangan kita menutup mata

Kurang-kurang nafsu ambisi
Tambah-tambah empati di hati

Perkara pandemik 
Semoga bumi acap membaik

-tertanda aku yang semangat dengan social distancing movement
Mari dirumah saja dan jaga kesehatan

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Supernova

  Million bulbs in the void, bursts into a piece as its light disperse, like a supernova, we dwell in the fading light, fight against gravity and grow red, restart, become blue with fury, sedated by dark, concourse into the blackhole, turning it into a singularity, succumbing to the demise, reconciled with eternity. We were once scintilation, before we collapse into one, so what are we now? -vic

To Be Small Before the Divine

The storm within me has known no rest. It visits in the hush between dawn and prayer, when the world still slumbers, and my thoughts grow loud. The earth spins swiftly on its axis, chasing the sun with relentless haste, yet here I stand—tethered, heavy, slow. My soul lags behind the march of men; I watch the days unravel like threads slipping from weary hands. I meet countless faces, radiant and certain, yet within me, doubt stirs like a restless tide. I ask myself,  Who am I in the vast decree of His creation?  A breath among storms, a grain among mountains, a spark that flickers, known only to the One who kindled it. The world teaches us to run—to build, to gather, to proclaim our worth upon fragile pedestals—but my heart whispers another truth: that to diminish oneself before the Divine is the only way to truly rise. For what glory can man claim when his end is dust, when his pulse is but a loan from the Almighty? I have seen men boast of their light, yet forget that light ...

O, distant memory

How’s life, O distant memory? With hesitant steps I try to come closer You seemed reluctant to draw near. and I guess I can understand. You kept the space just as it is, But only for tonight Maybe you’ll let us talk about world’s history and conspiracy theories, and you will listen to my rumbles until dawn comes. But I can’t keep my eyes open any longer. The voice of sunrise arrives, and it becomes the end of our conversation. What’s new, O distant memory? Too late to greet you, ain’t I? You seem to drift farther along our broken line. Yet for now, let me hold you in my hand. We’ll shoot the bull about the parallel universe we used to dream of— because in this universe, we’ve wasted so much time. But I guess what happens, happens. I let you drift away through the clouds. I let myself stay still in possibility and impossibility. Will I always be reminiscing you? Will I find my way to you? O, distant memory Wander home to the silent shore  —vic